Maldivian Artist, Raniya Mansoor is passionate about creating art and design that is bold but simple, and meaningfully connected to life, scenery, culture, history and indigenous heritage of the Maldivian islands.
Raniya's Art Prints take an art-journal approach, and are often driven by the mood, colours and events unfolding in the moment.
About the Artwork
- Digital Illustration, 2019
- Museum-quality archival print
- Textured matte paper created exclusively from cotton fibers
- Traditional artist paper natural coloring
- Certified acid-free and resistance to ageing
- 320gsm weight paper
- Frame included
Nostalgia of the partitions and architecture in my maternal family house.
Inspired by the figure drawing style of artist, Maggie Stephenson.
*Please note that frames are complimentary, and sourced at the time of purchase. Therefore the frame style may differ slightly from the picture.