Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally-loved Maldivian brand, dedicated to fine art and design. In addition to retail & eCommerce outlets, Oevaali Art Shop works with top hotels, resorts, companies and government offices in supporting their boutiques, corporate gifting, bespoke design solutions and merchandise.
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Sales Executive to join our team. The Corporate Sales Executive will support Oevaali Art Shop's stockists and corporate clients successfully. In this role, you will be in constant contact with your clients, providing them with in-depth product knowledge and exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for key account management and driving new and repeat business in the corporate category; including prospecting, developing relationships with potential customers, facilitating their ordering process, creating quotations and invoices, and meeting sales targets.
- Managing and servicing clients
- Responding to inquiries from corporate clients (eg. resorts / government offices / stockists / outlets)
- Ability to present in ways that our products and services can serve unique client needs
- Creating customized sales proposals for clients
- Keeping client information and correspondence up to date
- Managing client orders, from inquiry to quotation, to delivery and invoicing.
- Promote client loyalty and nurturing relationships through regular follow-ups, post-sales services and exploring new opportunities to engage clients
- Servicing Outlet requests (Eg. Velana Duty Free - Authentic Maldives)
- Fully train in retail shop operations to be able to step in at anytime as required
- Other Ad Hoc tasks as required by the Corporate Sales Manager / Partners
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply without prior experience (on the job training will be provided)
- Ability and confidence to sell via email correspondence, or over the phone
- Passion for great customer service and great social / people skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality
- Punctual and reliable
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and in Dhivehi, written and spoken
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time role.
- 5-day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts.