Job Vacancy: Corporate Sales Executive
Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally-loved Maldivian brand, dedicated to fine art and design. In addition to retail & eCommerce outlets, Oevaali Art Shop works with top hotels, resorts, companies and government offices in supporting their boutiques, corporate gifting, bespoke design solutions and merchandise.
We are looking for a motivated Corporate Sales Executive (Key Account Executive) to join our team. The Corporate Sales Executive will support Oevaali Art Shop's stockists and corporate clients (Key Accounts) successfully. In this role, you will be in constant contact with your clients, providing them with in-depth product knowledge and exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for key account management and driving new and repeat business in the corporate category; including performing market research, prospecting, developing relationships with potential customers and meeting sales targets.
- Business development and account management
- Identify new business and grow relationships that assist in revenue generation via new and repeat business
- Increasing client base and managing the corporate sales pipeline
- Get an in-depth understanding of customer needs and collaborate with Oevaali Art Shop’s Partners to develop bespoke solutions for clients
- Expert understanding of Oevaali Art Shop’s services and products, and ability to present in ways the product can serve unique client needs
- Engage customers in exploring our solutions that address their needs
- Create customised sales proposals for prospective clients
- Manage & service outlet accounts, primarily the Airport Authentic Maldives
- Promote client loyalty and nurturing relationships through regular follow-ups, post-sales services and exploring new opportunities to engage clients
- Keeping the CRM and sales pipeline up to date at all times
- Follow up on pending PO’s and payments and ensuring receipts are sent and logged on the CRM
- As a member of a small team, additional responsibilities not directly related to key account management are required . These include but are not limited to:
- Support the Retail & eCommerce team during monthly inventory counts
- Anticipate the needs of Sales Executives on the shop floor especially during peak periods and providing sales, administrative and operational assistance to ensure the retail experience is top-notch for our customers
- Being familiar with retail/cashier process to be able to step in at any time
- Take initiative on ensuring the office is organised, and office supplies are procured; ensure stock and inventory storage is organised, and kept neat and tidy
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent related qualifications or experience
- Passion for great customer service and good social / people skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude
- Punctual, reliable and a team player
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and in Dhivehi, written and spoken
- Proven ability to negotiate and conflict resolution skills
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and CRM tools
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time role.
- 5-day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts
- Please submit your CV / Resume with your earliest availability to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email. Deadline to apply: 20th January 2021.