Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally loved brand in the Maldives. We have vacancies for a motivated Retail Assistant / Cashier to join our team in Malé!
The Corporate Sales Assistant will support Corporate Sales Manager to service our key accounts efficiently, and corporate operations. You will be responsible for exceptional customer service at all times.
- Data entry and CRM updating
- Reviewing, packing and preparing orders
- Organising and handling deliveries
- Servicing corporate clientele via email, phone and in-person
- Operational support for promotions, pop-ups, exhibitions and other events
- Assisting with product packaging, labelling, sorting and organization; inventories and warehouse and stock counts
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by the Corporate Sales Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Level diploma or higher
- No prior working experience is required, on the job training will be provided
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Passion for great customer service and good social / people skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude
- Punctual, reliable and a team player
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time shift-based role.
- 5 day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts
- AM Shift: 9:30 am to 6:30pm
- PM Shift: 1:30pm to 10:30pm
Please submit your CV / Resume with your earliest availability to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Deadline to apply: 20 October 2022