Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally loved brand in the Maldives. We have vacancies for a motivated Corporate Sales Assistant / Executive (offered based on qualification/experience) to join our team in Malé!
The Corporate Sales Assistant / Executive will report to and support Corporate Sales Manager to service our key accounts efficiently, and corporate operations. You will be responsible for exceptional customer service at all times.
- Data entry and record keeping
- Creating quotations
- Reviewing, packing and preparing orders
- Organising outgoing deliveries
- Servicing corporate clientele via email, phone and in-person
- Operational support for promotions, pop-ups, exhibitions and other events
- Assisting with product packaging, labelling, sorting and organization; inventories and warehouse and stock counts
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by the Corporate Sales Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Level diploma or higher
- No prior working experience is required, on the job training will be provided. For experienced candidates, the Executive role can be considered.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Passion for great customer service and good social / people skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude
- Punctual, reliable and a team player
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time shift-based role.
- 5 day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and occasional evening shifts
- AM Shift: 9:30 am to 6:30pm
- PM Shift: 1:30pm to 10:30pm
Please submit your CV / Resume with your earliest availability to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Deadline to apply: 15 April 2023