Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally-loved Maldivian brand, dedicated to fine art and design. In addition to retail & eCommerce outlets, Oevaali Art Shop works with top hotels, resorts, companies and government offices in supporting their boutiques, corporate gifting, bespoke design solutions and merchandise.
We are looking for a motivated Operations Coordinator to join our team. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for administrative and operational organization, preventing loss, tracking and maintaining inventory, implementing procedures to control costs, controlling the ebb and flow of inventory, creating reports as it relates to defects, demand, and quantity, and ensuring received products are accurate and up to company standards.
- Receiving incoming shipments
- Taking the lead on inventory management / Managing warehouse inventory stock
- Inventory transfers (warehouse to store)
- Storage organizing & stocking
- Rotating stock
- Resolving problems with missing stock
- Putting together inventory reports, noting the quantity, nature and value of inventory available
- Managing product SKUs & product data
- Plan and improve current processes and systems
- Initiate stock counts
- Plan and improve re-stocking of products, effective communication with Production Dept. to place orders
- Reviewing current store processes & continually brainstorming new ways to make store process more efficient
- Providing technical assistance to the IT department to increase efficiency of processes hindered by technical issues
- Procurement of office supplies in a timely manner
- Assist with B2B orders and deliveries with the Corporate team
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Level diploma or higher
- A valid cycle/driving license, and personal vehicle is required. Transport allowance is included.
- Family-friendly workplace / A highly professional working personality
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude
- Punctual, reliable and a team player
- Impeccable communication skills in English, and in Dhivehi, written and spoken
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets and CRM tools
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
Terms of Employment
- Full-time basis
- Probation period of 3 months
- 5.5 day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts.
- AM Shift: 9:30 am to 6:30pm
- PM Shift: 1:30pm to 10:30pm
Please submit your CV / Resume and ID Card with your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Deadline to apply: 10 June 2022