Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally loved brand in the Maldives. We are looking for a motivated Sales Executive to join our team in Male'! The Sales Executive will support the Oevaali Art Shop's retail and online stores successfully. You will be in constant contact with your customers, building a loyal customer base and in-depth product knowledge. You will be responsible for exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintain a friendly, respectful and enjoyable shopping experience for all visitors.
- Provide exceptional customer experience in reaching out to leads, responding to inquiries, emails, and providing personalized assistance.
- Daily shop up-keep and displays.
- Operational support for promotions, pop-ups, exhibitions and other events.
- Build in-depth product and service knowledge to provide informative and helpful assistance to customers and clients, and investigating customer’s individual or business purchase needs.
- Support all eCommerce operations, processing online orders and maintaining the online customer base.
- Product packaging, labelling, sorting and organization; maintaining inventories and stock counts.
- Provide an excellent point-of-sale experience, managing cash register.
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by the Retail & eCommerce Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communication, marketing, graphics design, tourism, or business administration preferred.
- Prior work experience will be considered favourably.
- Passion for great customer service and good social / people skills.
- Confidence in written and spoken communication, for both Dhivehi and English speaking customers.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums.
- Willingness to learn and train in new areas such as corporate sales, Google Applications, CRM systems.
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter.
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude.
- Punctual, reliable and a team player.
Terms of Employment
2-3 months of probation and progress to Full-Time (standard 2 year contract) on successful completion of probation and job readiness.
- 5.5-day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts.
To apply, please send in your CV along with your National ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 12 October 2021