Founded in 2015, Oevaali Art Shop is a premier and locally loved brand in the Maldives. We have vacancies for 2 motivated Retail Assistants / Cashiers to join our team in Male'!
The Retail Assistant & Cashier will support the Oevaali Art Shop's retail store successfully. You will be in constant contact with your customers, building a loyal customer base and in-depth product knowledge. You will be responsible for exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintain a friendly, respectful and enjoyable shopping experience for all visitors
- Provide exceptional customer experience in the Oevaali Art Shop store
- Daily shop up-keep and displays
- Operational support for promotions, pop-ups, exhibitions and other events
- Build in-depth product and service knowledge to provide informative and helpful assistance to customers and clients
- Assisting with product packaging, labelling, sorting and organization; inventories and stock counts
- Provide an excellent point-of-sale experience, managing cash register
- Other ad-hoc tasks required by the Retail & eCommerce Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications
- O Level diploma or higher
- No prior working experience is required, on the job training will be provided
- Passion for great customer service and good social / people skills
- Confidence in written and spoken communication, for both Dhivehi and English speaking customers
- Problem solving mindset
- Energetic, outgoing, pleasant and friendly personality
- Attention to detail, and a self-starter
- Motivated, dedicated and positive attitude
- Punctual, reliable and a team player
Terms of Employment
This is a Part-Time shift-based role.
- Part time salary (5-hr day): MVR 5,000
- 5-day working week; Includes at least one weekend day and some evening shifts
Please submit your CV / Resume with your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Deadline to apply: 5th April 2021